Voter Registration Application
To register to vote you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the county
- Be at least 171/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
- Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Online Voter Registration is now available. To register to vote online visit the State of Georgia’s Online Voter Registration System.
There is also a mobile app you can download to your phone to keep up with your My Voter Page, register to vote, and see important election dates. It is Georgia Secretary of State. Please feel free to download this free app to your mobile device.
To access the printable Voter Registration Application (PDF).
If you do not have a Georgia driver's license or Identification issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, you can still complete the information on the website and print the application, sign and mail it. You can also drop the application by the Elections Office located at 1520 Third Street, Suite C, Folkston, GA.
In order to obtain:
- Your Voter Status
- Register to Vote
- Update your current information
- View the Polling Place Addresses
Please go online to the My Voter Page. Sign in with your name, county, and date of birth.