Charlton County

If your business is not within the City of Folkston or the City of Homeland you must apply for a County Beer and/or Wine License. 

To begin the process for the Initial Retail Beer and/or Wine Registration and  licensing, you need to go to and apply online.  You can find information at this link  

The necessary forms to be completed are available here.  We accept cash, check, or money order for payment.  You can pay in person or mail your check or money order to:  Charlton County Commissioners, 68 Kingsland Dr, Ste B, Folkston, GA 31537.