How Do I?
Click to Home

Go To Search

Public Notices
The City of Folkston is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http//, or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at .

City of Folkston Public Notice
The City of Folkston is hereby giving notice of availability of water and sewer service without regard to race, color, sex, age, handicap, religion, or national origin. This notice is pursuant in Civil Rights Laws and regulations applicable to Federally Assisted programs.

Notice of Property Tax Increase